Table of Contents
Microsoft Power Apps has a few icons built-in that we can use in our applications. If you want more options, you can follow these simple steps. ^
- Go to the site Power Apps Icons.
- Search for the icon name to find the one you want.
- Click the color of the icon to choose the color.
- Right-click the Power Apps Code and choose Copy > Copy value.
- Open your Power App.
- Add an image control.
- Paste the Power Apps Code into the Image property.
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox. After entering your name and email, you can choose Focustivity (PKM and Self Development), Microsoft Roundup, or both.Subscribe